Unknown. However, her husband Rob has an estimated net worth of $34.2 billion (as of March 2014).
Rob and Melani Walton race and tour vintage sports cars.
Educational and professional background
B.S., Dickinson State University (North Dakota), 1998
Federal election contributions
Since September 2010, Melani Walton has given $14,900 to Republican politicians.
- Arizona Science Center (Phoenix, AZ): Board Member.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation: Board of Directors.
- Phoenix Theater: The Walton Family Foundation, at the direction of Rob and Melani Walton, gave the Phoenix Theater $1 million toward the construction of the theater’s $15 million third auditorium.
- Dickinson State University (Dickinson, ND): The Walton Family Foundation gave DSU a $1 million donation in 2008 at the recommendation of Rob and Melani Walton. Melani Walton graduated from DSU in 1998. As a result of the gift, a portion of the school’s activities center will be named the Lowman-Walton Concourse.
- Other involvements include: Arizona State University Women in Philanthropy, Conservation International, The Nature Conservancy of Arizona, and the Dickinson State University Development Foundation.
 See, e.g., http://mcweekly-photoblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/car-week-2010-monterey-motorsports.html, http://www.sportscardigest.com/colorado-grand-2010-report-and-photo-gallery/, and http://www.motorsport.com/VINTAGE/photo/main-gallery/?id=1027060